Monday, April 2, 2012

I don't want to talk about it...

Today I did something I did not want to do at all. I filled out all the paperwork for the boy's Kindergarten registration. This should not be happening right now. In my mind, he still looks like this:



Of course, G should still look like that as well. I noticed today as I was waking him up that he no longer has baby fat. Long and lean he has become, with a wicked sense of humor and the kindest heart ever. His sisters adore him and the feeling is mutual.

I know this is the natural progression of things. They start as babies, progress to toddling around and putting everything in their mouths. Then those mouths start chattering and never stop. What beautiful music.

So when I walked in the family room to wake him up from his crash on the couch and found this:



a crying jag was certainly in my future. He still takes a nap for goodness sake. My baby is not a baby anymore. So pray for me during the next few months. My heart is sort of broken...only the first of many times.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment