Monday, April 16, 2012

DWTS...always awkward

I don't really want to watch Dancing With The Stars. Most of the "stars" are people I do not know. Either that or I am just getting really old. This season I am having a very hard time watching little Laura Ingles shaking her groove thing with the freshly spray tanned Maksim. It just has a real skeevy feel to it. No, I am not anti younger man-seasoned woman relationships or partnerships. Just seeing her hands all over his....anyway. Just not great. Derek Hough calling Maria "Baby" when she did a chin plant in the floor...too familiar. But entertaining.

On an unrelated note, my hub could use prayers in regards to his back. Got radiologist's report and are now figuring out how to proceed. Prayers for clarity and wisdom are needed for sure!

Another unrelated note, my G drew this with the paint app and I felt her hinting for me to put it up, so here ya go:




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment