Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It is that time again...squeeeee!

My favorite show on television returns with an all new season tonight. Watching the crews of the Northwestern, Time Bandit, Wizard(meh) and Cornelia Marie is so heart stopping and absolutely fascinating. My personal favorites are the Hansen Brothers of the Northwestern. Captain Sig and Deckboss Edgar run their vessel with saltiness and heart. The drama, the danger...I love it! My friend Beth and I often say that we would love to fix them a nice dinner and have a good 4 hour talk with them. Is that too much to ask? So if you try to get in touch with me in the 9pm on Tuesday slot, you'll have to talk to the hub. I'll be riding the waves of the Bering Sea with my boys.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. oh MY!! I LUVz me some Hansen Brothers. I like when you see Sig all worn out and tired and lookin' like he needs some CHicken and Dumplings, then a few shows later, they are at the bar for an hour with Mike (another Hunk of the month), and Sig looks great..all fluffy haired and sassy and spunky. And Time Bandit boys( so bad they're goooooodd). I agree about the Wizard. I just think its creepy that two brothers look so much alike and they are bland as bananas, too. ahoy! Matey!

    ReplyDelete