Friday, March 23, 2012

Sense of impending doom

Maybe I'm tired, but I have a feeling of impending doom. I dread soccer Saturday, what with a fragile-nosed child and a potential family grudge match. Sunday is going to be so full it will be a "Go to bed at 6pm" kind of night. It is never fun to feel worried about the unknown, nor is it productive or helpful. So I will focus on the positive.

I am so thankful that my oldest child is safe tonight. She was invited to a birthday party and was to be transported by the family out to the party location. Two cars were taken and the other car not carrying her was rear ended. While everyone was shaken up, they were all okay. I am so thankful for God's protection around not only the people in the wrecked car but also the unscathed car carrying my child. My relief is overwhelming, as is my guilt for seeming to think only of my child...but then again she is mine and comes first in the Book of Jenny.

So I will go to be and hope that tomorrow brings less doom and more positivity.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment