Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Election day off....

The girls had a day off today, seeing as it was primary day in Tennessee.  I hate politics, hate it, but I feel that I have no right to complain about the state of the union if I do not get out and press that button.  So press the button I did.  Enough about that....again, I hate politics but I will do my civic duty. 

I am lacking for much to say this evening.  It was funny today.  Since preschool was open, the girls had a rare chance to help take brother to school.  They wanted to visit all of their former teachers so, like a big geek, I kept calling it S&G's Preschool Alumni visit.  I get a bit misty when I think that I am in the last few months of having a child in the preschool program.  For the last almost 11 years, I have had a child there.  Sigh.  okay, I can't think about it anymore. 

Lastly for this lovely evening, I found this video last night that I must share with people.  I put it on Twitter and was shocked to receive only crickets chirping in response.
This is a whole lot of awesome.  That is all I can say.  Have a great evening.  Feel free to comment....

3 comments:

  1. That kid has guts! Glad he is pursuing his passion. But, since I quit listening to new music around age 33 (except for christian music & even then I'm a couple years behind), I'm not in any position to evaluate his effort. Shall we encourage him to take up the saxophone?

    ReplyDelete