Sunday, March 25, 2012

Exhausting

Big day today and I am ready for bed. Yes, at 643pm. I will be in bed by 8pm. It has been a full and lovely day, but I am exhausted. A little melancholy, too. Today was the boy's last Easter Egg hunt at church. Once you hit the big K, you are too old. This fifth birthday has been a difficult milestone for me. He is now considered "too old" for many things: the Easter egg hunt, Dolly's Imagination Library, the deeply discounted pizza at Pizza Inn....you know, the important stuff. I must remember that these are the best years of his life and ours and he'll be old in the blink of an eye.



On a completely different note, one of my daughters learned the hard way that you do not open a bottle of water with your teeth. Be looking for a Tooth Fairy update in the near future. At least it was a baby one.

Goodnight to all. If you hear the sounds of large amounts of snoring, it may be coming from our house. We'll be asleep before dark. Sorry for any noise issues...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment