Friday, March 16, 2012

Maybe if he had Lava I could do a better job....

Today was a take the car to get the tire fixed-get some coffee-get our A/C fixed-try twice to pick up new bikes-Walkathon-buy a new comforter-pick up the kids-visit the aunt and uncle-try to pick up the new bikes again-go to the store for last minute soccer gear-go to the field in a monsoon and watch practice get cancelled-eat dinner-fold a bunch of money for a present-listen to Pulp Fiction whilst sewing kind of day. After all of that activity, one can get very tired:



Punch buggy blue convertible in the background, by the way. After hearing the horrible tragedy of the little girl who was killed after the swingset collapsed on top of her, days like these are a gift. As much as I want to complain sometimes, I am grateful for another day in paradise with my three beautiful children. I will hug them a little tighter, laugh with them a little louder and love them a little harder. God blessed us with an overflowing bounty of love and forgiveness....and I don't deserve an ounce of it. BUT, this little guy and his two "Kilroy-esque"sisters were graciously given to us to take care of for a while. When we have another day like this, which could be on Tuesday, I will thank God for giving it to us.

The picture cracks me up...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment