Friday, July 15, 2016

Peachy day

After getting some children delivered to activities and running the hub to get a haircut, I settled down in the kitchen to start baking. My aunt brought me some peaches that needed to be dealt with and I needed to make a dessert for an event. So two chocolate pies and 16 peachy hand pies later, I was done and sick of being in the kitchen. I am one of those food picture posters to social media. I cna't help myself when something actually turns out better than I imagined. At least looks better than I imagined. I took the pies to the band directors for an end of week one of band camp treat. Hopefully they tasted okay. They were fun to make. Now I'm ready to go to bed and not bake for a little while.

Night all.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment