Saturday, July 2, 2016

Not much to say

I have no brain power today...I apologize. This has been a rather boring day in our family. Those are okay sometimes, but towards the end of it I had really about reached my limit. So after the GERvITA games was finally done after 15million penalty shots, we left to got take books back to the library and get dinner. After that we took a drive and looked at houses in neighborhoods where the kids' friends lived. We are true party animals. I can't take much more excitement really. Tomorrow I may have to watch paint dry to try and top the excitement of today. I kid. I am thankful for lazy days with my family. We don't get many of those.

Have a great evening. It is dessert night here and the children are gunning for some ice cream.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment