Monday, July 18, 2016

Hotter than Hades

Today felt like one of those days where it felt like our city was placed directly on the surface of the sun. I tried to get as much of our running done as early as possible. But then I had the bright idea to mow the lawn. I had gone almost a month without mowing, but, to be fair, the lawn had not grown much in that month due to the heat and limited rainfall. It didn't look great, but it didn't look like an abandoned crime scene either. But, I mowed and just about croaked from the heat and dehydration. Dumb move on my part.

Oh well. It is what it is.

Going to go comfort a kid now. Got left out of a fun trip with friends who decided to discuss all the details of their time together in front of her at practice tonight. Just really kind of sucks. Really bad. She's a good kid and doesn't deserve that treatment.

Grrrr.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment