Monday, July 25, 2016

BI-cycle....BI-cycle

Sorry...just a little Queen reference since it is on my mind with the high school band this year. We went bike riding today and it was really more fun than I thought, but also very stressful. We had one who chose to be very fretful and couldn't enjoy the process. Hopefully tomorrow will be a different experience. I haven't been on a bike in a few years, but I pedaled my fair share of hours around the neighborhood growing up. Even had the water bottle holder and fingerless gloves to complete the picture. I did discover that I can no longer use thick creamy sunscreen on my fave as it turned me into a rashly mess in the course of 30 minutes. We did have four of the five of us get stung by jellyfish...me excluded. The creatures were quite busy.

I'm sure I will be pedaling in my sleep tonight. Poor husband of mine.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment