Saturday, October 17, 2015

Tiny post

I am freezing, but slowly thawing out as I type. Late morning consisted of soccer for G on a very breezy field. The rest of the day has consisted of sitting in a stadium for a band competition that S was competing in with her high school. They have moved up a division this year and were somewhat smothered by the over the top production value of some of their competitors. I'm not being sour grapey at all. The bands were technically very good. I just think there should be something said for just pure entertainment value. Our band has a fun and entertaining show. I was so proud of them whether they won 50 awards or zero. Today was a disappointing finish, but I loved every second of their show.

My percussionist just walked through the door. I need to feed her. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment