Friday, October 2, 2015

Rainy, rainy day

I feel like I am finally dry. Finally. It has been raining off and on all day today again. Luckily I haven't had to be out in it too much. I've been doing some sewing today, so I've been a basement dweller. S is currently sitting at a high school football game probably freezing and soaked.G is at a Lady Vols soccer game probably freezing and a little bit soaked as well. The boy has gone to bed. He had a fun evening with some of his buddies, pizza and Just Dance for the Wii. They've all had a fairly good evening I think.

I failed to mention this yesterday, but will correct that tonight. Please say a prayer for my brother and sister in law. They had to say goodbye to their sweet dog Dakota on Wednesday. She has been sick for a while, but certainly defied the predictions and dealt with her illness with the sweetness she always possessed. Anyone who has had a pet knows how difficult it is to say goodbye. An animal that gives us companionship and loves us unconditionally is truly a gift from God. And what a gift it is. Long may you run, Dakota.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment