Sunday, October 18, 2015

Ding a ling a ling

It has been a long day...even longer than my usual Sunday. In addition to my usual work day, we had a church council meeting and a handbell concert. We had all the handbell groups in the church playing and it was pretty fun. The duet that I have told you I have been preparing for went better than I thought. I truly believed that I might actually puke into one of the bells I was using. That would certainly have been a concert to remember and the moment when I would not be able to show my face in church again. We got through it and I think it sounded pretty alright. It was a nice time, but I am extremely relieved for it to be over.

Forgive my rudeness, but Homeland is on now. I have been looking forward to watching it all day. And then I will crash. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment