Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Well, shoot.

I had a whole blog post craftily worded and executed and then my iPad ate it. Annoyed is a mild term for what I feel right now. Let's just say, our pastor's birthday is coming up. His favorite movie is "The Big Lebowski" and the kids, having not seen it because I would be arrested, wanted me to sew him something from the movie as a gift. I decided to be safe and just attempt to make two of the main characters, The Dude and Walter. If you have never seen the movie, here is what they look like:



Here is my personal rendering of Walter:



And here they are in doll form. I know. Dolls for a man, and a preacher. Oh well. I may have to change churches...



The Dude's doll could double for a Jesus doll, but I don't think he wore a bathrobe. Oh well. Just thought I would share. Now to get back to cleaning for the pre-wedding festivities in two days. Eeek!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment