Friday, September 28, 2012

She's 11...good grief...

My oldest is officially eleven years old today. I cannot believe it. She came into the world sunny side up and squirming, with a cry like a little kitten. The lightest peach fuzz was on her little head. She gave us fits trying to eat and gain weight and she's still the same way today. Gone are the days of Little People and Polly Pockets for presents. This year she wanted books and knitting materials. Instead of 11, I think she turned 47 today at 6:42pm. I am proud of the girl she is and I can't wait to see what the future holds for her. Let's just hope there are no more head injuries. Happy Birthday, sweet girl.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, S, a lovely person, inside and out!

    Congratulations to Mom & Dad Cook, for all your dedication to raising beautiful disciples, saints in the process of sanctification.

    ReplyDelete