Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pray for me...

I am in a transition period in my life. Lots of changes, some good..some bad...some terrifying. Our family is over the moon with excitement about my brother's upcoming nuptials. We love his fiancé so much and are so happy for them. In fact, I took the girls and:



We needed to get them some ballet flats to go with their dresses. They are going to look awfully cute. School is going well, so far, and we are so pleased with the teachers they have. It sure helps calm nerves when you know your children are safe and loved while in their care.

There is a cloud of uncertainty looming over my head. Brace yourself for an obscure 90's reference: I feel like the cartoon guy in the Honeymoon in Vegas opening credits who has a storm cloud following him wherever he goes. Chump is not a mantle carry with pride, but it seems to be one I carry right now. Just pray that the uncertainty resolves. Limbo does not feel good.

Because tomorrow is a day off from school, the kids are indulging in one of their favorite things...a sibling slumber party. They are so cute. They make chumpness tolerable.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment