Monday, September 10, 2012

Lebowski love


I love the Coen Brothers and every thing they do. Their movies are genius on a whole other level of levels. My brother and I were changed forever when we first saw "Raising Arizona" and learned of the Lone Biker of the Apocolypse. We quote it all the time. Then came "The Big Lebowski". Of course "Fargo" was in there and I have mad love for it, but Jeff Bridges and John Goodman are one of my favorite duos of all time.



How could they not? Quotable? Yes. Not for the kiddies, my friends. Too many bombs being dropped in the language department, but the Coens tend to give more than a heapin' helpin' with every offering. If they ever do a children's movie, my dream, they'll have to figure out a new tactic.

So why all the Lebowski love? I making something related that will be one of the dumber and funnier gift ideas. Just really borderline stupid, but remembered. Once I give it, I can show the pictures. Don't want to ruin the reveal. Speaking of, I have to go finish the caucasian. Later....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment