Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Dollmaker, I am not...yet

Today was the first soccer Saturday of the Fall 2012 season. Concussion girl could not play, but we did watch her team play quite a convincing match in the rain. It killed her not to play, but we don't really want her killed by another blow to the head. G and the boy played, ending in a win and a loss. All in all, it was an okay morning. The rest of the day has been a pajama day for the kids and a messing and cleaning day for us. I have not had the opportunity to do much sewing lately, so I decided to make a doll this afternoon. Not a girly girl doll, but a doll of one of my favorite movie heroes. I shall reveal HIS identity once he's complete, but I'm still trying to figure him out.

For now, I think I will rest my sewing fingers and go to bed soon. We are in for a mighty busy week...countdown to a wedding. Yippee!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment