Saturday, September 22, 2012

Crispy family

We are burnt and allergied up. I thought I had sprayed the kids down with sunscreen before their games, but I was mistaken. My poor boy looks like Guy Fieri on an especially sunny episode of Triple D. You can see his sunburn where his glasses were and weren't. I hang my head in shame. After all the games were over, we went home and cleaned up. I did some baking and then relaxed. Apparently my oldest had some fun taking pictures with my iPad. This is what I found:



Poor dog just wanted a nap I'm sure. Anyway...S was so tired from playing and reffing and being sick, she just wanted a cuddle with her dog. And a photo session. We were very proud of her today. She scored two goals in her game and proved her worth as a member of the team. She also ref'ed her sister's game and handled hecklers with grace and patience. Her sister's team had a win and played some really good ball. She made several excellent saves as keeper and is going to be awfully sore in the morning.

I know people get tired of hearing about Soccer Saturdays, but it is our life in the early Fall and late Spring. They have been blessed with athleticism. It is always so humbling to see the gifts they've been given.

I am now going to bed. So tired....zzzzzzz...zzz..z.z..z....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment