Thursday, September 13, 2012

Very short post

We had the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner tonight for my brother's wedding. Highlights include the boy talking about swallowing the wedding rings which would shorten his tenure as ring bearer. Also the wedding coordinator slamming the doors of the chapel open to introduce the bride...it seemed so Graduate-esque. My girls having smashed up paper towels from the bathroom a their practice bouquets. They looked beautiful. My graceful way to end things by opening up the tailgate of my aunt's suv and have the card table I was fetching fall right on my top of my foot. We had a lovely spaghetti dinner at our house with lots of family around. Our friend Deborah was introduced to the boy's new Ninja Turtle figures. The kids met new cousins and found new suckers to play Headbandz. And the yummiest and coolest part of the evening was the dessert of banana pudding....



...with my parents cake topper from 45 years ago. Pretty awesome.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment