Sunday, September 9, 2012

"Peeps" is the word is the word....

I love Peeps. Not to eat, but to use in fun projects...mainly dioramas. The Washington Post has a contest every Easter time where people make dioramas with Peeps as the main characters. I am obsessed. I love making dioramas anyway and when the kids have to do them for school, I really have to step way back. So you can imagine my delight when the Post started doing this contest. I have a couple packs of Peeps just waiting to be immortalized, but there are too many options. Overwhelming ideas. So instead, I scroll through the contest winners and dream.



Star Trek episode, "The Trouble With Tribbles", (don't know the star date)is shown above. I love it. They get better.



Creepy Peep outside the window. Love the eyes!



As a Hitchcock fan, this sugary homage to "The Birds" is excellent...and will probably make trips to the bathroom interesting if ingested. Black dye...never dull.



For all you into bathroom humor, heh heh, here are urinals and urinal cakes. Why one's mind would go there, I don't know. But I am glad they did.



For all you Public Television Anglophiles out there, Downton Abbey season three is coming out in January. Or in yellow sugar coated vanilla with a touch aristocracy and drama.

Just Google "Peeps Diorama" and enjoy!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: