Thursday, June 25, 2015

This is the end

VBS is over and I think it went quite well. We are all exhausted, kids and volunteers alike. The snacks went well...today's was very cute. If my phone and ipad would cooperate this evening, I would put a picture up. But, alas, it is not to be. We had snowman face ice cream cups. Tonight we had the closing ceremonies and the children were able to sing their songs for their parents and show them all the work they had done during the week. G's group went off site to work with Lost Sheep Ministries, Second Harvest and Wesley House of Knoxville. They did lots of work in the community and had a great time.

I would describe more, but I have two girls who are in a dance off and need a judge. I am called to participate. Night all.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment