Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Eve of camp...again

G leaves for keeper camp tomorrow. She is beyond excited, because this year she knows what to expect and is going with a friend and sister keeper. I am certainly excited for her, but the mom in me is a little nervous. We have had temps in he 90's this week and they are only to get higher as the week goes on, I hear. I know these people know what they are doing and are professional athletic trainers for a university, but I fear they are all going to drop in that heat. Last time, they had a table full of iced down waters and Gatorades and i imagine the same will be out this time. Here at the ranch, we will be empty nesters for almost two days. It will be quite strange for me. The quiet is deafening for me and I miss their voices and faces.

It is halftime for the USAvNGA game. Grabbing a quick shower. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment