Saturday, June 13, 2015

Camp eve

I am so glad I was a terrible mom and forced my child to pack early. We are not scrambling tonight for last minute bug spray or shower shoes. The camper is currently trying to decide if she will have time to send notes home or if they will be too busy. I believe she will be too busy and want her to not worry about it. I love a good note home from camp and they are usually quite short and humorous, but that needs to not be at the top of her list. Once we get home from delivering her, we will commence to packing the 10 year old for her half week at keeper camp. The biggest idea with her is to pack cool things and lots of supplies for hydration. The temps are supposed to be bad next week and 8-10 hours of training without shade is going to be a lot.

Time to get people to bed so they will be pleasant for church tomorrow. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment