Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Short post after a long day

It is late and I need desperately to get to bed soon. The two youngers went to day camp at Camp Wesley Woods today. They had a great time, but came home exhausted. The oldest and I took the dog for an appointment to get a bath since we can't bathe her without have her go into crocodile mode and do a death roll in the back yard. Water dog who hates water, that's what we got at the animal shelter. Tonight I was in an Bible School meeting while the two olders went to ice cream night at youth. No, they did not eat ice cream. Instead they threw ice cream toppings at each other and blew showers of it out of pool noodles aimed at their friends. Needless to say, when I left our meeting room to use the facilities, the whole hallway smelled like dirty kids dipped in chocolate. Not as good as it sounds, my friends. Tomorrow we travel for the morning to Lake Junaluska to see our associate pastor be ordained as an elder in the Methodist church. I have known her since she was baking in her mom's belly, so it is exciting to be a part of this milestone in her life.

Night all. I'm tuckered.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment