Tuesday, September 2, 2014

When do you stop?

I have a friend, I guess we would still be friends, who is having a hard time. This friend has had some troubles and is sharing those troubles in a very public way. Many of us have the option to ignore and move on...or keep being engrossed by the information being shared. At what point does interest turn into more like a tabloid-esque desire to sensationalize and gawk at an uncomfortable situation? I don't know to be honest. Whatever the case, I am worried for my friend. I feel as though I am a witness to someone's slow descent into madness and the only thing I can do is pray that help will be there if and when they are ready to receive it. Say a prayer. It is needed...because I don't know how to help.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment