Friday, May 9, 2014

Where are they coming from?

We have a super busy week and a half coming up, as does everybody else. Becasue of that, I am going to need to some assistance. Some help is on the way, so I need to get our basement "apartment" as it is called ready for business. I know better, but I was cleaning without shoes on. Not that our house is a dangerous place with land mines or anything; I just think it is probably best to have footwear on whilst cleaning. Yes, I have attempted to vacuum up my toes a few times. Not the best feeling. So I was cleaning in the basement, a nicer one rather than a "something's under the stairs" creepy kind of basement, and I almost stepped on a dead wasp. And the another...and another. And they weren't in just one place. They were dotted around the place like some sort of serial killer of wasps trail of destruction. Where'd they come from? Who knows. I also found a spoon in the freezer as I was cleaning it out, a toy pot from the play kitchen full of pulverized chalk from the blackboard, about a thousand pieces of cut up red Christmas ribbon and a hidden box of Samoas. Some little elves have been busy down there. The things you find when you are cleaning. This is a Seinfeld-esque post...a post about nothing. When I started this blog, I said that I would write something every day. Some offerings are better than others. Today is a great example of a not so great day. It is all good. Soccer Saturday comes tomorrow...a world of opportunity awaits.Time to finish with the Sharks and get ready for Hannibal. Eek.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment