Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ramblings

It's the hub tonight -- your guest blogger. Well Let see... 3 soccer games and 20,000 meals packaged for Stop Hunger Now. I don't think we could have squeezed any more things into our day.

Anyhow, what's on my mind... Not much as I have have a headache most of the day. This morning I awoke with what felt like a hangover. I pretty much cut out all caffience intake after my morning coffee on Friday AM and hadn't had caffiene in almost 24 hours. The headache was a caffiene withdrawal hangover. I have a myleogram on Monday. On Thursday, I spoke with the center and they said I can't have caffiene for 24 hours... Dang it! I wish I read the instruction closer... I thought it said 6 hours no food or caffiene. It was 24 hours for caffiene and 6 hours for food. Boy, my dear wife is going to be in for a "bear" for a husband as I don't function well without food or caffiene.

THis week, I will have the myleogram on Monday and meet with two doctors about a possible fusion surgery. Please pray for a good conversation with the doctors and discernment on what to do about my back.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment