Tuesday, May 20, 2014

We are home

We have returned home to our three little heartbeats. What an excited welcome we received! The hub is going to have another surgery...we are just waiting on the two docs to agree on a time. S had her dance recital tonight. I heard it was nice. Her friends, grandparents and aunt and uncle came to watch. We missed seeing three awards days and a dance recital. Thank you, dear God in Heaven, that tomorrow is the last day of school. I don't think I could bear to miss one more event or have to go two days more. S goes back to the doc tomorrow for a CT scan and a scope of her sinuses. I am so proud of how much she has accomplished and attempted while she has been so sick. The wake of destruction left by last year's mono has continued to wreck her body. As her mother, it kills me to see. She is tough and will overcome in spite of it all. All of my children will.

It has been a rough day of appointments and travel. I desperately need some sleep in my own bed and not next to a Chuy's that has a 2am stop time on their loud music. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment