Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Check Another Thing Off

We had our Wednesday children's program tonight. The kids have worked hard all semester, singing their little hearts out and memorizing lots of music. It never fails to amaze me how I am moved by the voices of children. They are so pure and have no illusions about anything at that age. I long to have that way of thinking, that absolute certainty. My heart gets filled back up with every performance.

Things are winding down. S starts her EOC's tomorrow- finals to those out of the school age and not up on the lingo. Next week will basically be a wash, but that's okay.

I am just rambling at this point and wasting your precious free time, three gentle readers. I'm going to sleep while I can...and listn to the rain pitter patter on the roof. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment