Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Evaluating myself

I got my self evalutation form for work today. I'll be honest, I hate those things. Oh well. Part of the job that cannot be avoided. If I evaluated myself on my dog parenting skills, I would have to rate myself a 3 out of 10 today. Every time I came up from the basement where I was working, I found that she was chewing on something not a toy. She went through two cookbooks, a trash bag, a stack of mail and a decorative bird's nest. Really? I mean, really? She was on a roll today. She is like a junkyard dog...in a residential area. If I evaluated myself today on my ability to spot dirty, wet laundry? Um, 2 out of 10. Found G's wet tennise shoes that she had bagged up last Saturday when she went on one water ride too many at Dollywood. I opened the Kroger bag to the paralyzing odor of cat pee on a 100 degree day in the dump. Stinky stanky. I'm really winning today.

Never dull around here.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment