Monday, November 4, 2013

Germaphobe is my new name

Okay, I'm not exactly a germaphobe, but I am getting to that point. I've had a kid home with strep today, one who called for an emergency Mucinex dose during school and one who can't keep his hands away from his face...so something's coming. Our family has become somewhat of a joke or punchline here lately. With my oldest constantly injured in sports and the three of them seeming to catch everything that comes down the pike PLUS my poor husband with the back that will not get better, people just shake their heads and laugh upon hearing the scourge of the day. So not a surprise that I was sitting in the residential sick ward most of the day. I did go get the super duper leaf blower for the neighbor and discussed doll repair strategy with my friend D. In that vein, I think I am going to make baby doll "Dee" a skirt. She needs to hide her raggedy little bum and update her look just a bit.

Tomorrow I take the hub to get another injection in his back. We were supposed to go two weeks ago, but sinus infection nixed that dream. I'm just really praying that this one will give him some relief. If not, we will regroup and figure out his next step. Either way, prayers and positive thoughts would be appreciated. The man has got to get some relief. And so do the rest of us.

Going to check the laundry and get myself ready for The Blacklist. Hope I can awake for it. Love me some James Spader.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment