Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday lull....Hee Haw will wake me up

We've had a busy Sunday, but then they are always busy. The out of town family has taken their leave and continued their adventurous road trip to their next exciting destination. We sat down this afternoon for a little Duck Dynasty and I ended up conking out for an hour. Whoops. I got up, did some laundry and general putting away and readied myself for a church meeting. S went with me so we could attend a concert that would be in the sanctuary down the hall from my meeting. Their singing was quite lovely. Unfortunately for me, the combination of a mischievious seat mate and a wicked case of ants in my pants, I was sure the possibility of me getting kicked out was quite high. Luckily, the concert went by quickly with the help of my seatmate. Sisters helping sisters, you know?

The kids are now tucked into bed, I watched a Jerry Reed episode of Hee Haw and I am close to hitting the hay myself. When I lay down, I live with the knowledge that I didn't get kicked out of a concert, forcing me to live in shame for the rest of my tenure at the church. Dodged a bullet there. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment