Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's go time on Wife Swap...

I got a bee in my bonnet this afternoon and started tearing up the girls' closet. I put the Winter footwear up until next time and found enough hangers to fill a closet. When I started pulling the drawers out of their different dressers, etc. and started cleaning them out, suddenly I was the center of attention. The girls were very concerned that I was going to throw away some precious gum wrapper or sticker from when they were 3. I filled a whole garbage bag...whoopee!!

After cleaning path in our bedroom floor of all the girls' items I'm getting rid of, the hub and I decided to watch some mindless television and wind down for the evening. Why he always puts it on Wife Swap, I'll never know. Luckily we only saw the last 15 minutes. The table meeting got pretty lively, but no punches were thrown. One very heinous thing was done that I would have been broken hearted over. The mom took one of the swapped children to get his first haircut. He had long locks and his fauxhawk looked awfully cute, but no way. You don't ever rob a mom of seeing their child's first haircut. Harsh.

I promise that I will have better material to write about here soon. This crud that I have has kind of zapped my energy and limited brainpower. Sorry...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment