Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lateness makes me insane

I'm on a tight schedule, people, a tight schedule. My list was made and ready to have items methodically checked off so I can enjoy my family, extended and immediate, this weekend. I was going to get a big chunk done this evening for school. The pieces were placed just so...the hub had even done decorative wire work for me...and then the call came. Lateness. Someone forgot to read the deadlines in a note, so my big chunk of to do list will not be complete tonight. ARGH! Deep, relaxing yoga breaths. In two three...out two three.

In the grand scheme of things, not a big deal. Just annoying. I need to lighten up and get over it. Everything that is supposed to get done, will get done. The world will not end if don't fluff all the pillows just so. I will sit and watch Duck Dynasty, find my happy place and all will be right with the world. This episode is already shaping up to be my favorite....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment