Monday, April 8, 2013

Not much to say today....

Today has just kind of been a blah day. Still processing the memorial service from yesterday. Processing many changes that are coming for friends and family in the near future. Contemplating some for our family. I am trying to ready the house for family to arrive. Now that the weather has been nice for a few days, I thought I could get more done around here while the kids were outside playing. What I have found is that I have twice as much to clean when the dirty yard apes come in for a drink or a snack...but I mind half as much. They are outside playing hard and getting dirty. Nothing better than that!

I also went to get my permanent crown on today. Hoop dee doo. I will say, as i always do, that we love our dentist and it is always an entertaining time when we go. Of course I can't have a normal mouth, so another tooth got shaved off some so the crown fit better. We discussed strange people and funny circumstances and I watched my crown pop out of my mouth as we were in the fitting process. All fun, well as fun as you can get at the dentist's office.

Tomorrow brings with it work and S's allergy testing. Say a little prayer that they can figure out what in the world set her her body off and that it is an easy fix. She gets awfully strong when motivated, so it may get interesting. If I have a black eye and a fat lip tomorrow evening, you'll know why.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment