Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Blah Bowl

Tonight the Super Bowl is being played by two teams that I really have no interest in this year. Being a Knoxville resident, I chose to cheer for the Broncos since UT's beloved son, Peyton Manning, is playing. He is a top notch player and a top notch guy. So well respected. But, wow, this game has not been his. The commercials have not really been mine. I have kind of been in a funk today to be quite honest. Nothing wrong...just the Sunday blahs.

Funny story of the day. The current Sunday School lesson rotation for the children is about Jesus meeting the disciples and the whole "Fishers of men" story. The teacher in the 3 year old class was talking with the three little girls about the story. "What would you do if you were fishing for men and caught some?" said the teacher. "Uh, I would eat them...because I caught them!" said little O. Not a smile did she crack. That kid was serious. I don't think Jesus wanted them to eat the people they caught, unless it was to eat them up with love. I love the minds of children.

I will leave you with this. Two cute little ones who wanted to be Indiana Jones:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment