Saturday, February 15, 2014

Djembe away

Tonight was a Valentine's dinner at church to raise money for our youth and their mission programs for the summer. We had a nice dinner and entertainment from different youth. Guitars and dancing and violins and piano and singing. S and our talented pastor, A, did a djembe duet. Seeing them up there, making a joyful noise and showing girl power was fun to watch. I was so proud of all the kids and their abilities. What a talented bunch! And I think they made a good amount of money for their efforts.

The hub and I are now relaxing, feet up, watching Treehouse Masters. I want to adopt this man into our family and have him help us build a treehouse in our woods. Is that too much to ask? I can just pull an extra $75,000 out of my ear. Oh well. I'll go to bed dreaming of treehouses with the sound of djembes in the background. ZZZZzzzzzzz......


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment