Wednesday, February 5, 2014

$12.75 for great entertainment

In my quest to find the key to the dog's nipping and inordinate amount of energy, I took yet another one of trainer Julie's suggestions and purchased the greatest invention since sliced bread...when it isn't being used to bring down planes, annoy basketball players or make students laugh at a teacher. The laser pointer. And ours is even a keychain laser pointer that can bring the fun where e're we go. After batteries were put in, the next 45 minutes were some of the most entertaining I have had in a while. She tried to bite at it, run at it, bark at it and jump at it. She would run so hard and slide on the linoleum right into the wall. She would run around in circles and then switch directions and go the other way. The best thing of all was that the fun didn't end when I turned the pointer off. She spent the next five minutes trying to find that blasted glowing dot. After she gave up that search, she voluntarily laid on her bed and rested. She was exhausted...and it was beautiful. As soon as I can get the app to cooperate, I will put the video up. I am probably too entertained by it, but that's okay. I have no life, so it gives me a break in the sadness that is my existence.

Need some entertainment, come on over and watch. I'll even pop some corn if you'd like.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment