Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Who knew?

Today has been a long day. Sorry to be Debby Downer, but this whole week has kind of bitten it. I'm disheartened at the state of so many things going on with people and organizations in my life. I really would like to buy a piece of land, set up a family complex, move a church and school on there and be done with it. I covet your prayers as I navigate through the many obstacles in the way.

Today we took G to an appointment. I will discuss all of this on a future date, but just know we went to an appointment. As we walked into the lobby of the building, I looked at the board to see what other practitioners or businesses were in the building. Who knew that we had stepped into a very important place:



We couldn't find it in there, but who knew? We found that very exciting. But then, well, it doesn't take much.

It's late and the Robertson are on trying to find Godwin a hot tub. After that, I plan to watch another episode of "Broadchurch". Oh how I wish I hadn't gotten started on that. Oh well. Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Allan has been talking about the Seekers compound, err community for a while. We just need to pick out some land...

    ReplyDelete