Sunday, August 18, 2013

Short post after a long day

Sundays are usually long days for me. Since I work at a church, that tends to be the case. I also had three hours worth of afternoon/evening meetings and worked to try to put my kitchen back together. I did take a power 15 minute nap while Restaurant Impossible played and G gave me yet another manicure. I could get used to those I think. The has a bee in his bonnet, well, wherever guys get a bee since they don't wear bonnets. He did more bathroom demo today. While I was desperately struggling to stay awake in meetings, he was whomping down tile and making great progress. Eat your heart out PBS Saturday afternoon!

I wish I had some great insight or humorous story, but I have hit a dry spot. I think I will go to bed and hope for weird things to happen tomorrow. Weird good things. One can only hope....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment