Thursday, August 15, 2013

If you can't say anything nice...

I'm heartbroken tonight. I need to just not be on here saying a whole lot today. Friends and family having major health issues that cannot be helped by anything I do. I want answers and solutions that make them feel better and make us all happy. My youngest daughter learning already that a long time friendship of hers is essentially over because of the location of her house is not in the popular girl neighborhood. Trying to give a friend a hug and being pushed away in front of lots of people...humiliating. And it is Thursday of the first week of school. I had such high hopes for this year. But school is already proving to be colossal disappointment it was last year. My head is not clear, nor are my eyes. I need to get some perspective. I am full of bile and anger right now. I'm going to bed.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment