Saturday, August 10, 2013

Groggy soggy

I have been in a fog most of the day. My dear dentist gave me soemthing to try and relax my jaw and give me some relief. While it did little to help me sleep during the night, it helped me to be in a fog most of the day. I got up, made the bed and got dressed. I attempted to eat some cereal, but winced the whole time. Mistake number one came when I chose to sit down on the couch. The hub left to go get his Pythagoras on again at the soccer fields. I put my head back for a second to rest my neck for a second. The next thing I knew, I was waking up 2 hours later as he walked back in the door. I stumbled through the RV show, in and out of campers trying not to fall down the little steps that pull out. I really wanted to crawl into the king sized bed and snooze to the big screen in the $300,000 motor home, but I feel that would have been frowned upon. NO RV's purchased today, but lots were tried out.

After a feast of homemade pizza pockets, the kids and I are watching Duck Dynasty. The hub is conked out in bed. We are an exciting bunch. Living the dream.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment