Thursday, August 8, 2013

Tired and lacking words

Roller coaster day number, oh heck, I don't know. The youngers found out their teachers today. We are very pleased. G is reunited again with one of her favorite friends, the Batman to her Poison Ivy. His dad and I went to high school together and he's a cool kid. The boy has a new to our school teacher, but he is very excited to help gently break her in and help her out. S has discovered more friends who are on her team at school and continues to gradually unclench.

We are entering into stressful, busy times. I pray I can keep a sense of humor and a positive attitude for my husband and children. Time is slipping trhough my fingertips and my heart breaks to think that just yesterday they were babies. I am determined to find the joy in every situation, no matter what it is. It passes too quickly to do otherwise.

We've bee missing our dog an extra lot recently. My brother sent this to me and I'll just end on it:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment