Tuesday, November 15, 2011

To the dark side we go

Tonight we left our cell phone company of over a decade. We had reached our limit of patience with them. Their lack of innovation and their refusal to move into the 21st century drove us to look elsewhere. So off to the Apple Store we went, this evening, after Brian reserved two iPhone 4s phones last night. The kids dealt well with the wait, especially since they had not consumed their evening meal at that point. The boy sat on the floor under the set up table and played "Cupcakes" on the iPad, while the girls tried out every single Mac in the place. They picked out a total of about 30 different phone covers for me, including several Kate Spade designs. Obviously my children don't know me at all. I picked a nice, plain black one since the mosaic-ish lue and teal one was "not functional and just for looks" according to our employee helper. Since getting home, we have been playing with Siri a bit. Not the AYSO soccer coach as S asked, but the little lady in the phone who answers questions for you. Maybe she can get me some good Thanksgiving recipes.

Oh well. Time to go up and watch the last of my beloved Barry on Storage Wars before I conk out for the night, I hope. See you all tomorrow...hopefully with a good Pizza Inn-esque tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment