Monday, November 14, 2011

Kind of eerie

My girls have never been big doll kids. They played with them some, but we're not obsessed. Last year, they finally got American Girl dolls. Why? They had asked for a while and I was truly out of Christmas ideas. We chose to get the dolls that resemble them rather than the ones with some sort of historical significance. Just seemed easier that way. Then someone wouldn't fight over who got the better historical period and crap like that. Well, I went in their room to do a bit of straightening and this is what I saw:

Is that not creepy? It looks exactly like the two of them...except their sleeping positions are reversed. Just a little funny for the evening. I have got to go to bed. Thanksgiving prep is starting tomorrow when the last one gets to school. Miles to go before we can eat turkey. Oh yeah...gotta buy one of those tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment