Thursday, November 3, 2011

Not much going

Because I continue to have a cough and a voice resembling a carton a day smoker, I have been somewhat slothy today. I did get some sewing done, finally. I have been slacking on my creatures recently, so I finished some who have been in limbo for a while.

G's end of the the season soccer party was this evening at the epitome of cacophony, Mr. Gatti's. While I am relieved to haveour Saturdays back, I am sad to see the season go. I love to watch our children play. They take such pleasure in the practice and competition. I do think they will take a little pleasure in sleeping in a bit on Saturdays...I know I will.

Please forgive my lack of content recently. I am in a bit of a dry spell at this point. Mr. Gatti's held high hopes for me, but it failed to deliver. Well we do have another crack at it next Friday when S has her soccer party. Let's hope the PizzaInn couple find their way there for a change. It'll be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment