Monday, November 7, 2011

So blessed

My husband and our eldest are at "The Woods", as the kids are calling it these days. I am so glad that Brian went and I am so blessed to have a husband willing to take time off to spend this time with his daughter. A veteran Boy Scout, he has no problem camping or doing outdoor stuff and he loves to teach others about all that. I am also thankful for technology. He has been tweeting all afternoon and sending me pictures to keep me updated. Several concerned moms have texted me over the course of the day and have been happily informed of group's adventures. They will be tired for sure!

My adventures were the usual. Laundry, picking up kids from school, dinner and driving to dance. The boy was a trooper while G practiced her dance for the "Phantasm" of Trees. This is what he spent the evening doing:

My little artist. He had a good time with me, the iPad and Ms. Christina in the church hallway. It is the little things, you know?

Now the kids are asleep and I am sitting on the couch. As soon as the dog empties her bladder, I'm a-goin' to sleep. Curse you Daylight Savings Time or what ever it is called. My body clock is way off.

No comments:

Post a Comment