Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Creeped out

I'm sitting here watching American Horror Story and wondering why. It is so creepy and scary, but I cannot turn the channel. It doesn't help that I am on the floor and lack the motivation to get up. Who is a ghost and who isn't? I need to watch it from the beginning so I know what is going on. Oh well. If you see me Facebooking at 2am, it is my fault and the fault of this show.

That being said, tomorrow is my oldest's last school musical performance as an elementary schooler. Sniff, sniff. She is so excited and can't wait for Showtime. We can't either. Last year's offering is going to be hard to top, but I know this one will be great. After the performance, I will be going with a group of friends for our lapse in sanity midnight viewing of Breaking Dawn Part 1. We all drink Starbucks, giggle and make comments about the handsome and pretty young vampire-werewolf creatures who look sullen and can't live without each other. Is it Oscar worthy? Absolutely not. The entertainment value makes up for it.

Now it is time for bed, again. But before I go, let me leave you with this:

Love the robot pictures. They never get old....

No comments:

Post a Comment